lunes, 15 de marzo de 2010

Pavement - In the Mouth Of A Desert

IN THE MOUTH OF A DESERT

Can you treat it like an oil well
When its underground, out of sight?
And if the sight is just a whore sign
Can it make enough sense to me?

Pretend the table is a trust knot
Well put our labels down, faith is down
Ill watch some yards of twine unravel
And youll never get it back

Its what I want (its what I want)
Its what I want (twine comes down)
Its what I want (its what I want)
Dont you know, I could make you try
Make you try [3x]

Ive been crowned the king of it, and it is all we have
So wait to hear my words and theyre diamond sharp
I can open it up and its up and down

Its what I want (its what I want)
I see your bag like a little dog [? ](ball of twine)
Dont you know that its what I want (its what I want)
Ill see your bag and it makes you try
Makes you try [3x]

Ive been down, the king of it, is all we have
Ive been down and I could wait to hear the words
Theyre diamond sharp today

No hay comentarios:

Archivo del blog

Etiquetas

MUSIC, SONGS, VIDEO AND MORE

WITHOUT NOISE THERE IS NOTHIG