viernes, 22 de febrero de 2008

THE MOLDY PEACHES





KIMYA DAWSON Y ADAM GREEN son juntos el alma mater del mítico grupo anti-folk THE MOLDY PEACHES.


Ahora han tenido cierto reconocimiento al estar su tema "Anyone else but you" en la banda sonora de la peli Juno


Para los que hayan visto la peli y ls haya gustado la canción creo que disfrutaran con el video que acompaña este post.


Desde mi punto de vista hay muchas formas de hacer ruido. Las letras de muchas canciones son otro camino.


Por cierto, en la peli hacen referencia a la versión de los sonic youth de superstar de los carpenters. Uno de los personajes de cierta edad le graba un cd a la protagonista que incluye ese tema. Más adelante afirma que solo hacen ruido. Yo añadiría que con mucho estilo. En breve podreis ver a lo que me refierero.


De momento una actuación en directo de los Moldy Peaches.

THE MOLDY PEACHES - NOTHIG CAME OUT
Just because I don't say anything
Doesn't mean I don't like you.
I open my mouth and I try and i try
But no words come out.
Without 40 ounces of social skills
I'm just an ass in the crack of humanity.
I'm just a huge manitee.
A huge manitee.
And besides you're probably holding hands
With some skinny, pretty girl that likes to
Talk about bands, and
All I wanna do is ride bikes with you
And stay up late and watch cartoons.
Duck Tales, shirt tails, Talespin, Sailor Moon, GI Joe, Robotech, Ron Jeremy, Schmoo.
I wanna watch cartons with you.
Josie and the Pussycats and Scooby Do,
I want you to watch cartoons with me.
He-man, Voltron and Hong-Kong-Fui
I tried to ask you to your face,
But no words came out.
I put on my hood and walked away.
That doosn't mean I don't like you.
And besides you're probably holding hands
With some skinny, pretty girl that likes to
Talk about bands, and
All I wanna do is ride bikes with you
And stay up late and maybe spoon.
Just becase I dont say anything
Doesn't mean I dont like you, no.
I opened my mouth and i tried and i tried.
And besides you're probably holding hands
With some skiny, pretty girl that likes to
Talk about bands and
All I wanna do is ride bikes with you
And stay up late and maybe spoon.
I'm just your average Thundercats ho.


No hay comentarios:

Archivo del blog

Etiquetas

MUSIC, SONGS, VIDEO AND MORE

WITHOUT NOISE THERE IS NOTHIG