lunes, 26 de octubre de 2009

JULIE PEEL




JULIE PEEL
Hay discos que es una delicia escuchar y que alegran la vida. Este es el caso, al menos para mi, del disco de presentación de JULIE PEEL, llamado NEAR THE SUN.
Si hubiera podido, me habría ido a New York a ver el concierto donde julie peel presentaba en público sus nuevas canciones
Julie peel - unfold
I walk these streets and I think of you all along
I can feel you still but your love is gone I know
And I feel Lost
Just like I´ve never been before
I can´t unfold and my dreams are all gone and buried
My eyes are shredding tears
the noises are filling my ears as I go
You didn´t say a thing
you just look at me and I knew
Now I feel lost
lost like I´ve never been before
I can´t unfold and my dreams are all blown and buried
Yeah I feel lost
lost like I´ve never been before
I can´t unfold and my dreams are all blown and buried

No hay comentarios:

Archivo del blog

Etiquetas

MUSIC, SONGS, VIDEO AND MORE

WITHOUT NOISE THERE IS NOTHIG