martes, 4 de junio de 2013

BEAUTIFUL LOLA

Halldor Mar - Beautiful Lola

A year passed, away from shores,
For I couldn't get away from war
I found the port where was residing,
The pretty lady my heart adores

What a delight, I felt inside,
When from the beach,
She grabbed her scarf and waved at me
Then she would come,
Straight up to me,
And hold me tight,
I knew that we were meant to be

And on the beach, beautiful Lola
In a floating dress, she looks so fine
She greets the sailors and drives them crazy
Even the captain loses his mind

The Cuban girl, crying from the port
On the high seas, she felt so down
The handsome sailor with words of comfort
"Don't cry dear Lola, I won't let you drown"



Aquí tenéis el primer anuncio de Estrella Damm de 2013 con la canció0n Beautiful Lola



Y aqui el segundo anuncio de Estrella Damm del 2013 con Love of Lesbian donde interpretan el tema "Fantastic Shine"

Love of lesbian - Fantastic Shine (anuncio Estrella Damm 2013 mediterraneamente)

Days,
Passing by the crowd
Joy can rise from the dark
As a flash in the forest

Hey,
For once I'll tell you what's true
And how special you are
You're the smile to my soundtrack

Have I told you lately
We are friends through this trip of time
Oh, what is time
The kind of thing that no one knows
Take a look at who's around you
Spin in circles, ring around with you.

Did I ever tell you we are drivers through a road called life
Oh, what is life
A piece of pie, bursting from the seems that everything's alright
Spin in circles, jump together now

Shine, you can make it grow
From the summer ground
To the highest clouds

Fantastic sun
Fantastic us
Fantastic girls
Fantastic life
Fantastic band
Fantastic rice
Fantastic light
Fantastic night
Fantastic you
Fantastic time



No hay comentarios:

Archivo del blog

Etiquetas

MUSIC, SONGS, VIDEO AND MORE

WITHOUT NOISE THERE IS NOTHIG