miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013

Tell me (galaxie 500 cover)

Ballboy - Tell me (galaxie 500 cover)

Tell me one more time,
Do you like the shoes I wear,
Tell me as you leave,
You really couldn't care,
I bought all the drinks,
And I paid for your friends,
Jesus can't you see,
I'm going round the bend.

Step inside these shoes,
And see things as I do,
Step inside this house,
You know I love you too,
How come you can't see,
The things you've left behind,
How come you can't see,
I'm going out my mind.



Galaxie 500 - Tell Me (UK Television performance, 9 February 1990)



Galaxie 500 - The Middle East (Cambridge, MA) - 3/19/1988 - Complete


00:39 Oblivious
04:00 I Can't Believe It's Me
07:55 Back In Your Life (Jonathan Richman Cover, Unreleased)
11:40 Buzz In My Head (Unreleased Original)



No hay comentarios:

Archivo del blog

Etiquetas

MUSIC, SONGS, VIDEO AND MORE

WITHOUT NOISE THERE IS NOTHIG