viernes, 26 de octubre de 2007

Distorsión - Ruido

Mi pasión por la distorsión y por el ruido se ha afianzado gracias a personas como Jeff Tweedy....

Por cierto WILCO toca en Madrid (Riviera) el próximo día 9 de noviembre.

Buena ocasión para dejarse llevar por el sonido de su guitarra....

At least that´s what you said

"When I sat down on the bed next to you
You started to cry I said, maybe if I leave, you'll want me
To come back home
Or maybe all you mean, is leave me alone
At least that's what you said
You're irresistible when you get mad
Isn't it sad, I'm immune
I thought it was cute
For you to kiss
My purple black eye
Even though I caught it from you
I still think we're serious
At least that's what you said"

No hay comentarios:

Archivo del blog

Etiquetas

MUSIC, SONGS, VIDEO AND MORE

WITHOUT NOISE THERE IS NOTHIG