jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2007

Lou Barlow


Home. Es una canción que me encanta. Es de Lou Barlow, que formó parte de la mítica banda Dinosaur Jr. y también de Sebbadoh.


El video corresponde a la actuación de Lou Barlow em el FIB del 2006, En el 2007 volvió al FIB pero con Dinosaur Jr


Lou Barlow - Home

Look at you hiding behind your sweater
What I want to say
Let it fall away
I don't care
If we're alone, can be trusted on my own
I can never bring you home
Second guess I drift in all directions
Once impressed, half undressed all day
I'm not strong You don't believe
I may be wrong
That I can never bring you home
If I do and don't resist you
I'm too in love to really miss you
In fact I'm frozen over joy
Yes I did and yes I want to
But nothing good can come to Someone pretending he is alone
Yes I did and yes I want to
But nothing good can come to Someone pretending he is alone
Who can never bring you home



1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Unos cracks Los Dinosaur. Yo recuerdo aquel concierto. Fue la ostia, Mascis se salió. Home es un temazo pero es de lejos lo mejor que ha hecho en soliutario...............................................

Archivo del blog

Etiquetas

MUSIC, SONGS, VIDEO AND MORE

WITHOUT NOISE THERE IS NOTHIG