martes, 27 de noviembre de 2012

Jason Molina

Parece que Jason Molina se está recuperando de sus problemas de salud, Aquí tenéis reproducida la carta que ha publicado en su web:

Dear friends and family.
It has been a long hospital year. You all have done so much and given so much to further my cause on this planet that I feel compelled to give you a little note. The response towards my medical fund and other support has been better than I could have ever imagined. I spent my time on the farm which was more like the opposite of a tour of duty, but it was good in its way. I have been moved around quite a bit too, Chicago, England, Indiana, West Virginia and back and forth to each. For the time being I am doing well, still in recovery and still in treatment until probably the summer does its thing. I’ve been writing a lot of music and eagerly anticipate the new 10” with Will Schaff’s book, word is that end of May we might finally get them. It is slow going, but it is going. I did write about 500 letters to many of you who sent me good wishes and more, oddly the facility I was in decided to keep them all instead of sending them. I’ll start re-collecting post box information when I am in a place for any length of time. Treatment is good, getting to deal with a lot of things that even the music didn’t want to. I have not given up because you, my friends have not given up on me. I do still need your support however that takes shape, good vibes are worth more than you might think. Finally, there are actually some musical projects on the distant radar screen, but for those who understand, I am taking this in much smaller steps than I’m used to. Keep the lamps trimmed and burning! 




JM
5 May 2012
Indianapolis


Tanto es así que ha publicado un disco en septiembre:

Jason Molina - Autumn Bird Songs 10”
Released: 9/25/12
Graveface Records, GRAVE050
10” included with book “From Black Sheep Boys To Bill Collectors- The music-related artwork of William Schaff”


Tracklist:
Heart My Heart
The Harvest Law
Enough Of A Stranger
No Hand Was At The Wheel
Owl & Raven
Shore To Shore
First Footing
A Sad Hard Change

Y esto es algo que me alegra, porque en cierta manera aprecio a Jason Molina, sin conocerlo, por la música que compone. He asistido a tres de sus conciertos en Madrid y he disfrutado cada uno de ellos.

Aqui teneís un album en directo:

Live At Cat's Cradle, September 25th, 2007

No hay comentarios:

Archivo del blog

Etiquetas

MUSIC, SONGS, VIDEO AND MORE

WITHOUT NOISE THERE IS NOTHIG